Daniel Patrick’s podcast provides inspiration to mandolineers, and all musicians really. He covers tips, tricks, influences, and he may enjoy a beer or two along the way. Daniel attracts some amazing guests too. His podcast is a great listen and he uses Anytune to help him play.
Daniel uses Anytune to transcribe songs. Hear him on S1E44 use ReFrame to isolate a mandolin and make transcription so easy.
When you play mandolin you may need to learn by ear. Anytune helps you listen to and use the music in wonderful new ways from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer. Android coming soon. Hear every nuance of the music to learn or transcribe, and play along at your pace to make practice more fun.
Anytune has some great tools for the Mandolin players.
- amazing stretching with fantastic clarity
- break down the song into sections with marks and timed annotations
- change the pitch of a song to transcribe in a different key
- use transcribe mode to work through a song repeating sections as you go
- record your own performance to listen to every detail
- use the Loop Trainer to start slow and build speed
- the list goes on and on, ….
Music Practice Perfected