Do you want help us bring music to the world?
Anystone is a small agile team dedicated to creating simple, intuitive user experiences that provide elegant solutions for our customers. We evolved Anytune from a minimum viable product experiment into the most loved music learning and practice app in Apple’s App store through effective customer engagement and agile product development. We have stable growing revenues and vision to disrupt the music learning industry. We Slack and GitLab from virtual offices, everyone has many jobs, are constantly learning, we work hard and have a lot of fun.
We are always looking for amazing people who share our vision. Contact us and tell us why you want to join us and bring more music to the world.
We are currentlylooking for:
Music App Growth Hacker / Marketeer
Are you a growth hacker who loves music?
Anytune is looking for an app store savvy marketeer who understands musical artists and will optimize our users’ journey from discovery to product advocate.
Anytune.app is the ultimate music practice app, helping musicians around the world learn, transcribe, practice and perform. This highly rated iOS and MacOS app has been delighting musical artists of all kinds, for years. We are expanding the portfolio with an imminent launch on Android.
You will execute all components of our marketing strategy including; product launch, customer journey optimization and automation, social media content creation, campaign delivery, ASO, SEO, PR and outreach to influencers and partners.
You will be instrumental in the re-building of our new product web page in several languages. You have a mastery digital design and video production creating compelling copy, graphics and video content to be used across our web properties and for customer support, social media actives and campaigns. You will connect with musical artists as the voice of Anytune through social and digital channels, guiding them through the user journey.
Your skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Strong empathy with our customers through your history, analysis and direct interaction
Customer advocate ensuring a brilliant customer experience is created by our products and collateral
- Maintaining of remarkable App Store presence making downloading irresistible
- Ensuring customer success. Collaborate with design and create content and integrations for onboarding, conversion and customer care.
- Regular analysis of customers, competitors, markets, and business models
- Creation of compelling copy, graphic and video content for online properties and campaigns
- Produce, execute and optimize continuous multi-channel marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and guide our customers’ journey.
- Managing, measuring and optimizing our web site and social media properties and channels including Anytune.app, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instragram, Zendesk, Newsletters, In-App Notifications…
- Rebuild our website to be optimized for speed, mobile, SEO, international, analytics, automation, security and easy maintenance.
- Establish strategic partnerships and alliances through outreach to musicians, teachers, influencers, and others.
- Develop and manage launch strategies for new products and markets
Some things about you we would like to see:
- You can easily convince us your powers of persuasion are strong
- You have a background in music, play in a band or just noodle around on a guitar.
- You have been involved in publishing/marketing a mobile app
- You have a passion for intuitive user experiences and journeys
- You have an advanced understanding of web and marketing technologies and experience building web sites and optimizing campaigns using analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, new challenges, and changing priorities
- You are effective working independently in a home office and collaborating on a common goal.
- You are a creative problem solver, positive and determined
- You will be completely focussed on our customer’s success
At Anytune we are all aligned to achieve the company vision we all help to create. We are here to do something we love helping bring music to the world. We strive to delight all our customer always. We are constantly learning, growing and sharing. We do what we say and work as a team.
We are looking for a high-energy growth hacker to take Anytune’s online presence and marketing campaigns to the next level. Reporting to the CEO, this is a great role to accelerate your marketing career.
If you’re ready to help bring more music to the world, click the “Apply Now” at Indeed button to start a conversation.
You can search for gigs for musical artists with Jooble.org.