Do you want help us bring music to the world?
Anystone is a small agile team dedicated to creating simply intuitive user experiences that provide elegant solutions for our customers. We evolved Anytune from a minimum viable product experiment into the most loved music learning and practice app in Apple’s App store through effective customer engagement and agile product development. We have stable growing revenues and vision to disrupt the music learning industry. We Slack and GitLab from virtual offices, everyone has many jobs, are constantly learning, we work hard and have a lot of fun.
We have some rather large plans and need to grow the team. We are currently actively looking for:
Android App Developer
Are you a coding wizard with a love for music who wants to create something really fantastic this year?
We are a small agile team dedicated to creating simple, intuitive and elegant user experiences. Anytune.app is the ultimate music practice app that helps musicians around the world learn, transcribe, practice and perform. This five star app has been downloaded over a million times for MacOS and iOS. Our delighted users implore us to bring Anytune to Android. This is where you come in.
We are rebuilding Anytune on Android from the ground up using Kotlin, reactive programming and almost a decade of user engagement. We are looking for remarkable app developers to join the team with plans to disrupt music learning, and deliver the next stage of our vision to Android. If you are a strong developer, committed, seeking opportunities for growth, learning and enjoy openly sharing, we have a job for you.
Our ideal candidate has roots in music, strong and diversified technical expertise including a deep knowledge of OO and app development and an insatiable hunger to learn new things while providing brilliant user experiences. You are effective working independently in a home office and work even better collaborating on a common goal.
You are equally inspired evolving others’ code as you are designing a new app on a new platform / tool chain, or setting up a linux server. You value direct customer interaction, applying criticism to drive improvements, and praise to celebrate excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Android App Developer. Reactive Kotlin experience would be ideal. Some things about you we would like to see:
- Experience writing clean readable code on Android and/or iOS/MacOS
- Cross/multi-platform development skills highly desirable
- You have a background in music, play in a band or just noodle around on a guitar
- You have been involved in publishing a mobile app
- You have a passion for developing intuitive user experiences
- You love discovering, learning, evaluating, and leveraging new technologies
- Experience with designing and building solutions to complex problems
- Experience with multiple programming languages: Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Java, using patterns: MVVM and programming paradigms: Reactive
- Experience with Linux server setup/maintenance
- You are a creative problem solver, positive and determined
Do you want an opportunity to use the latest technologies and play a principal role in creating something amazing? If you’re ready to help bring more music to the world, click the “Apply Now at Indeed” button and start a conversation. Tell us how your skills, experience and ambitions make you the best person to join the Anytune team.