Do you want help us bring music to the world?
Anystone is a small agile team dedicated to creating simple, intuitive user experiences that provide elegant solutions for our customers. We evolved Anytune from a minimum viable product experiment into the most loved music learning and practice app in Apple’s App store through effective customer engagement and agile product development. We have stable growing revenues and vision to disrupt the music learning industry. We Slack and GitLab from virtual offices, everyone has many jobs, are constantly learning, we work hard and have a lot of fun.
We are always looking for amazing people who share our vision. Contact us and tell us why you want to join us and bring more music to the world.
Mobile iOS/Mac App Developer
Are you a technical wizard with a love for music who doesn’t shy away from any challenge?
We are a small agile team dedicated to creating simple, intuitive and elegant user experiences. Anytune.app is the ultimate music practice app that helps musicians around the world learn, transcribe, practice and perform. This highly rated app has been delighting musical artists of all kinds for a decade.
We are looking for remarkable app developers to join the team with plans to disrupt music learning. You will be responsible for an established product portfolio on iOS and Mac and delivering the next stage of our vision. If you are seeking opportunities for growth, committed to learning and sharing, want to make a difference in the world, we have a job for you.
Our ideal candidate has roots in music, strong and diversified technical expertise including a deep knowledge of OO and app development and an insatiable hunger to learn new things while providing brilliant user experiences. You are effective working independently in a home office and work even better collaborating on a common goal.
You are equally inspired evolving others’ code as you are designing a new app on a new platform / tool chain or setting up a Linux server. You value direct customer interaction, applying criticism to drive improvements, and praise to celebrate excellence.
We are looking for experienced iOS/Mac developers with strong Objective-C and Swift skills to support the current Anytune products and bring Anytune to the next level.
Some things about you we would like to see:
- Experience developing and maintaining iOS and macOS apps
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and asynchronous/multithreaded programming
- Deep understanding of OO Application design with excellent debugging skills
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines, patterns and practices
- Familiar with Git, Jira, continuous integration, unit testing and performance tuning.
- Knowledge or experience with UIKit, CoreFoundation, Cocoa (macOS or iOS), CoreData, CoreAudio, AudioUnit, AssetsLibrary, …
- Cross/multi-platform development skills highly desirable
- A background in music, play in a band or just noodle around on a guitar
- You have a passion for developing intuitive user experiences
- You love discovering, learning, evaluating, and leveraging new technologies
- Experience with multiple programming languages: Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, Java, using patterns: MVVM and programming paradigms: Reactive
- You are a creative problem solver, positive and determined
Do you want an opportunity to use the latest technologies and play a principal role in creating something amazing? If you’re ready to help bring more music to the world, Apply Now button to start a conversation. Tell us how your skills, experience and ambitions make you the best person to join the Anytune team and I will share our vision.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
Please note candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.