So you have tried Anytune Free and want to go Pro, but you don’t want to loose your settings and playlists.
Anytune allows you to save your song data (settings, lyrics, notes and marks) for all, or a single song, to iCloud or a file (date.atcfg). You can share your music meta data with your friends, across your own devices, and between Anytune Free and Anytune Pro+ when you upgrade.
To sync the data between instances of Anytune you restore a backup file containing the settings, lyrics, notes and marks into the new instance. When restoring data Anytune must have access to the song(s). If you are playing songs from your media library no worries nothing to do. Anytune plays songs you own directly from your media library.
However, if you imported songs directly into Anytune using Open-In or Record these songs need to be made available to Anytune Pro+ before doing the Restore. (See below)
You will see Imported, Importable, or Not Found in the Cloud View indicating whether the matching song is available.
Restore Song Data (settings, marks, lyrics, notes …)
- Purchase Anytune Pro+ and download it to your device.
- Open Anytune Pro+
- Tap the button (Behind the on the iPhone)
- Choose the desired backup file. The latest or one you created
- Tap “Restore All Above” – OR – Select the desired song and tap Restore The data is restored to Anytune Pro+
- You can now delete Anytune Free
Moving song files from Anytune Free to Anytune Pro+
- Open Purchase Anytune Free
- Select the choose the song to move
- Tap the Share button (Behind the on the iPhone)
- Choose “Export Song”
- Select “Original Song”
- Select “Open-In”
- Tap “Export via Open-in” button to send the file.The file will be imported to Anytune Pro+
- Repeat for all the songs that need to be moved.
- Follow the steps in Restore Song Data
That’s it! We are glad you are a Anytune user.