Sometimes iOS apps and the Apple Store get out of sync. Anytune (like most apps) provides a “Restore Purchases” action to refresh the knowledge of your purchases.
Restore Purchases… re-activates any in-app purchases that you previously made with your AppleID. This is useful if Anytune isn’t honoring past purchases, or if you install Anytune on a new iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Anytune and Anytune Pro+ (iOS for iPhone/iPad) are a Universal apps that you can buy once and download to all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID.
Please see How do I transfer (restore) my song data to a NEW device? if you have a shiny new device you are moving to.
To Restore Purchases…
- Open Anytune
- Go into the Anytune Store
- Scroll to the bottom of the list
- Tap “Restore Purchases…”
Tapping Restore Purchases… in the Anytune Store usually solves this quick.
Please ensure you are logged into the same AppleID you used to make the purchase. You can Check your purchase history in iTunes on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error:
- Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase. Sign in with a different Apple ID if you need to.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed.
- Check your purchase history in iTunes on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
- Restart your device.
- Restart Anytune.
To be really really sure:
- Open the Settings app
- Choose “iTunes & App Store”
- Tap Apple ID, noting the apple ID you are using, and Sign Out
- Restart your device
- Return to system Settings > “iTunes & App Store”
- Login with the same AppleID you used to make the original purchases
- Retry the Restore Purchases… action within Anytune
I am afraid we cannot override what the App Store is telling us and have no visibility of your account or purchase information.