Anytune is a music player. What makes it different is the rich set of awesome additional features made for learning and practicing with music. Read on and learn the
- common Controls,
- some important concepts and Basics operations
- Looping, so you can work on a section of phrase of a song,
- Audiomarks to help you navigate (and some other cool things),
- how to Organize your music with Folders and Playlists,
- Importing and Sharing music and meta data with yourself and your friends,
- viewing and editing Lyrics, so you can sing along or play along to TABS or chord charts,
- using LiveMix to plug-in and play along with the band,
- shaping the sound with the Fine Touch EQ so you can shape your sound and focus on your instrument,
- controlling Anytune by Remote Control with MIDI and Bluetooth controllers/keyboards
- using ReTune to adjust the tempo, pitch and more at each mark, and
- all the Settings to customize Anytune to make it your own.
This guide is organized into sections (pages). Click on the section titles in the
Anytune operates much like the Music App on your device.
Some common tasks to get you started:
|Find a song:||You can browse content in the music library of your device by songs, playlists, artists and albums .
Reveal these categories
|Play a Song:||Tap the track to import it. Tap to start playing and to pause. (The same button is used for each)|
|Change the tempo:(time-stretch)||Tap or , or drag/spin the
|Change the pitch:
|Tap or , or drag/spin the
Pitch Slider. Tempo and pitch adjustemnts are saved for each song.
|Go to the next/previous Song:||
Use the device’s physical/slider volume controls or the Anytune volume slider. Both adjust the system volume.
|Use AirPlay:||AirPlay appears when there are AirPlay devices on your local network. Tap ￼ and select the device to send audio from Anytune to the AirPlay device.
Airplay will introduce a
delay. making it incompatible with LiveMix
Help bubbles describe the function of each control on the screen. You can use the controls while the help bubbles are visible.
- Tap ￼ to show the help menu
- Tap “Enable Help Bubbles”
- Tap ￼ again to remove the bubbles.
If you are having a serious issue please try these trouble shooting steps.