Anytune is a music player. What makes it different is the rich set of awesome additional features made for learning and practicing with music. Read on and learn the
- common Controls,
- some important concepts and Basics operations
- Looping, so you can work on a section of phrase of a song,
- Audiomarks to help you navigate (and some other cool things),
- how to Organize your music with Folders and Playlists,
- Importing and Sharing music and meta data with yourself and your friends,
- viewing and editing Lyrics, so you can sing along or play along to TABS or chord charts,
- using LiveMix to plug-in and play along with the band,
- shaping the sound with the Fine Touch EQ so you can shape your sound and focus on your instrument,
- controlling Anytune by Remote Control with MIDI and Bluetooth controllers/keyboards
- using ReTune to adjust the tempo, pitch and more at each mark, and
- all the Settings to customize Anytune to make it your own.
This guide is organized into sections (pages). Click on the section titles in the TOC to go directly to a specific section.
Anytune operates much like the Music App on your device.
Some common tasks to get you started:
|Find a song:||You can browse content in the music library of your device by songs, playlists, artists and albums .|
Reveal these categories
|Play a Song:||Tap the track to import it. Tap to start playing and to pause. (The same button is used for each)|
|Change the tempo:(time-stretch)||Tap or , or drag/spin the |
|Change the pitch:|
|Tap or , or drag/spin the |
Pitch Slider. Tempo and pitch adjustemnts are saved for each song.
|Go to the next/previous Song:|
Use the device’s physical/slider volume controls or the Anytune volume slider. Both adjust the system volume. [/fusion_builder_column]
|Use AirPlay:||AirPlay appears when there are AirPlay devices on your local network. Tap ￼ and select the device to send audio from Anytune to the AirPlay device.|
Airplay will introduce a
delay. making it incompatible with LiveMix
Help bubbles describe the function of each control on the screen. You can use the controls while the help bubbles are visible.
- Tap ￼ to show the help menu
- Tap “Enable Help Bubbles”
- Tap ￼ again to remove the bubbles.
If you are having a serious issue please try these trouble shooting steps.