If Anytune is behaving unexpectedly or will not start, please try the following steps to resolve the issue. If your issue is not resolved Contact Us through the in-app support link or through our Contact Form.
Anytune iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Double-tap the Home button to display recent apps.
- Find the Anytune screenshot and swipe it up off the top of the screen
- Press the Home button, then restart Anytune.
- Open the App Store and tap Updates. If updates are available, tap Update All.
- When prompted, enter your iTunes Store account information. App Store will then download and install the application updates.
- Hold the Sleep/Wake button until “slide to power off” appears.
- Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn it back on.
Mac OS and iOS have very capable audio systems. Audio devices and other audio apps/applications can sometimes affect each other. If you are experiencing odd behaviour.
- Stop other audio applications
- Disconnect audio devices
- Restart your device or computer
If you are running iOS7 or iOS8 with iCloud Drive disabled:
Select “Documents and Data”
If you are running iOS8 with iCloud Drive enabled:
Select “iCloud Drive”
From the list of applications that appear, disable Anytune (or Anytune Pro or Anytune Pro+)
Now try launching Anytune again. If it launches successfully, it could be that there is some bad data in the iCloud storage. To remove the data:
Select General -> Usage -> iCloud Area -> Manage Storage -> Anytune – Slow downer … Then select Edit and “Delete All”.
Note:Deleting Anytune will delete all songs that have been explicitly imported into Anytune. Please contact us if you cannot start Anytune to remove songs.
First, save your Anytune meta data (Audiomarks, loops, EQ settings).
- Tap the Settings button and scroll to the bottom, and tap Share Settings
- Choose “All Settings” and “Email” or “Open-In” and Tap the Share via button.An Anytune Config file (.atcfg) will be attached to the Email or saved in another app like Dropbox.com.
- Ensure the Email has been received or the file is available.OR
- Tap the Cloud button, and tap “Export to iCloud / All Songs” and give the backup file a name, and Save
- Ensure the backup appears in the Cloud list.
Next delete Anytune
- Tap and hold on the app until it jiggles.
- Tap the “x” in the upper-left corner to remove Anytune and all of its data from your device.
- Start the App Store app.
- Search for the version of Anytune you have purchased and then download it again.
Recover data by
- Open the Email you sent yourself and Tap and hold the attachment to import it into Anytune.ORImport the Anytune Config file (.atcfg) into Anytune using Open-In or Dropbox import just like you would a song.The config information will be added to iCloud.THEN
- Tap the Tap the Cloud button
- Tap the backup file you created in the “Import from iCloud” list
- Tap Restore All Above
Note: If you are reinstalling Anytune Pro+, ensure you are using the iTunes account you purchased the app with originally. If it is not, you will be charged for the app again. For more information regarding downloading previously purchased items, see this article.
In App Purchase
If you purchased an app via In-App purchase and you wish to:
- Move your purchase onto another one of your devices
- Reinstalled the app and want to get your purchase restored
- Launch Anytune
- Tap the “Anytune Store” button.
- Scroll to the Restore Previous Purchases section.
- Tap “Restore Purchases …” and login to your iTunes store account
Your In-App purchase should now be restored.
iOS Crash Reports
If Anytune crashes we would very much appreciate it if you could send a copy of the crash log from your device. This will allow us to debug the issue and fix it in a future update.
- Open Settings app
- Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
- Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
- Locate the log for the crashed app. The logs will be named in the format: Anytune……_DateTime_DeviceName
- Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log.
Double Tap and Drag from the start of the log and hold near the bottom of the screen until the entire log is selected.
- Once the text is selected, tap Share and choose Mail.
- Send the Email to email@example.com.
- Sync your phone with iTunes
- Find the crash file(s) on your computer
- Mac OS X :
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<name of your device>
- Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/<name of your device>
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<name of your device>
The crash file names start with Anytune (you may see Anytone) and have the extension “crash”.
- Mac OS X :